Smith Chart - Examples
1) Normalized impedance, short circuit
2) Normalized impedance, open circuit
3) Zin = ?, Z_l = (200+j100) Ω , Z_0 = 50 Ω, l = 2m, λ_tl = 10 m
If you like Smith chart with both impedance and admittance coordinates, you will find this chart from microwaves101.com useful. (external link)
Oscilloscope - XY mode - images
Sometimes you have to try something, although it is not really useful. :) I used my sound card, Matlab for the signal generation and an oscilloscope in XY mode.
How to install GNU Radio
The installation of GNU Radio doesn't have to be straightforward. The following script works well for me. See the screenshot from GNU Radio website.
How tu run miniVNA PRO in Linux Mint
MiniVNA PRO is a small Vector Network Analyzer with frequency range from 100 kHz to 200 MHz.
- Download VNA/J to your folder.
- Make it executable (chmod +x)
- Run (see the following screen shot)